Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I need a book.

Quick! Somebody help me! I have no book right now, and I need sugestions. Here is a list of things that I like. Feel free to recomend any thing. Ignore the goodreads widget that tells what I want to read. I need something to read now.

I like:
  • Science Fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Novels with long titles.
  • Series
  • other books that have interesting names.
If you can, please reccomend something by telling the name of the book, author, and giving a short review. Anything goes. You can do this any time. I will be checking this post, and maybe reposting it throughout the year. Keep reading☺.

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading "The 5th Wave" right now by Rick Yancey. It sounds like a cheesy book at first but if you get into it it's really good. It's science fiction, a little fantasy, and it has an interesting title. It makes you think, "The fifth wave of what?"
    I am really enjoying this book and i think you would too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good book that I read a few years ago that fits this category is, The Lightning Thief. It is the first book in the series and it is a great book if you haven't read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman! I recommended it to Sneha and she's loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete