Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Periodic Post of Newness/A Series of Several Events

I have recently started the book entitled: Feedback. This book is a sequel to a book called Variant which I have also posted about. I figure: why not combine two posts into one? I am halfway through the book already. Variant left me with a cliffhanger, and I just had to find out. You can read both reviews at these links, but please, read my post first, then try the book for yourself. Feedback Variant .

I had and still have high expectations for this book. Benson Fisher is back in his adventure, and (Spoiler alert: if you don't want to find out the end of Variant, or are reading it now, skip this paragraph) finds out that the androids were conected to humans. How odd. The campfires were actually coming from another compound, parallel to the Maxfield Acadamy. The story continues nicely until he finds out even more about the acadamy, and how it works. People from book one are reintroduced as human, and Becky, Benson's girlfriend is kidnapped by the acadamy to get a dreaded implant... scary music plays in background. What will happen next? I'll have to tell you later cause I'm not finished.

Feedback, being a sequel to another book, has to follow a logical series of events that happens after the events in Varient. Each and every new event has a new twist on the original plot. However, the main theme is still to escape Maxfield into the real world. They seem to be testing new, super-human androids, that can still interact in the real world. But only teenagers. Why teenagers? I guess I'll have to just keep reading. To all of my fellow readers out there: Keep reading, and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment