Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Periodic Post of Newness

I've heard good things about this book. Ender's Game hath been on thy list of reading for a while now. (I am in a "Shakespeare" mood today). This book is science fiction, which is one of my favorite genres. Thy hath been waiting to read thou book for a while. It was recommended, and now, I finally have it.
Ender's game is supposed to be about the government training super geniuses so they can fight off and alien race that is trying to exterminate the human race. They call these aliens Buggers. Most of the training takes the form of games. Ender wins all of the games. This essentially makes him a super-genius. He has a brother who wants to kill him because of jealousy. This book I believe will be very interesting. I hope to update soon. ☺☺☺☺☺



No comments:

Post a Comment