Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This is a set up...

I just finished the book: The Wizard Heir. It had a very satisfying end. I really want to read the next book in the series now. The book had a complex chain of events all leading to a trap, in which you and the characters know is coming, but neither you nor the characters know what it is. The book has a cliff hanger type ending that causes you to need to know what the next event could possibly be.

My favorite part of the book was when you find out that some of the main characters whom died were never actually dead, and there are more types of people, including elictors (those who absorb magic). Each new event leads to a chain of other things, while everything is still unpredictable. I really think that it is a good fantasy novel.

If you want to read this novel, read The Warrior Heir first. This is the sequel to that book, and is a direct continuation, from a new point of view. Even more is revealed about the old characters, even as new characters are introduced to the plot.

 
Periodic Post of Newness:
 
I am now reading the book: The Hunters . Now I am finished and you can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment